Friday 13 January 2012

What's In My Bag

I'm an avid Youtube watcher, and I always love the What's In My Bag, What's In My Fridge, or What's In My Closet type of videos. Call me snoopy, but I love to see the more private but mundane parts of other people's lives.

So here's my version of What's In My Bag




1. My wallet. It's Jessica Simpson brand and used to have her signature in silver metal on the front. It fell off and I like it better this way anyway :) I bought it at Winners and I love it because it has tons of room for cards and receipts

2. My phone. Plain jane, no frills aside from a slide out keyboard but I love it. I have an Ipod touch so I have yet to fall into the camp of Iphone owners, I just carry both around with me. When either of these devices bites the dust though, I'll probably be getting one but hopefully it won't be for a long time.

3. Chequebook.

4. Revlon Superlusterous lip gloss. Best. Gloss. Ever. I have about 4 of them in the color Nude Lustre, I just feel compelled to buy one every time I go to Walmart as I wear this stuff constantly. This one is the color Cherries In The Snow, and I so wish I had stocked up on it. It was a limited edition color and I love it so much, a beautiful cherry red that goes on sheer.

5. 3 pens. I'm shocked there weren't more as I am a serial list maker and writer.

6. A random quarter

7. Burts Bees cuticle cream. Good stuff, but I much prefer the Lemony Flutter from Lush

8. Old school Polly Pockets from when I was a kid. Lifesavers for entertaining Brook during church or while running errands

9. A smashed-to-smithereens Nutrigrain bar, which is also intended to be a Brook distraction

10. Hair elastics because I can't stand having my hair down

11. An earring. No idea where the other one is

12. Bobby pin for hair emergencies


My bag was a gift, I love it! It's big and slouchy and holds notebooks, paint swatches, diapers and anything else I decide to haul with me. Being a germaphobe, I also like that it's wipeable because the bottoms of purses gross me out big time. Ick!




I also use this little Guess purse when I just want to carry my wallet and phone. I got it at a thrift store for $6 - can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment