Friday 30 December 2011

Brook''s Room Inspiration

We moved into our home a month ago, and so far I haven't done much by way of decorating. We had a tight budget this month so there wasn't extra for purchasing non - necessities, and I was busy hosting Christmas and dealing with a personal crisis.

Now that all of those things are over with, (well we still have to work with a budget but I have some moolah at least now!) I am super excited to redo Brook's room! Her closet is slowly filling up with my pile of things for her new space . . . I have an adorable chandelier, paint, some frames and random decor things. Her bed is being built next week by my husband, and after that I just need to purchase her mattress and bedding and figure out a window treatment. I can't wait to get started!

I've been collecting inspiration pictures for a while. I want something adorable and girlie, but something that is not babyish and also has a lot of my style thrown in so the room flows with the rest of the house.



This room from Jennifer Johner is my favorite!



Loving the embroidery hoops with fabric . . . from here





So pretty!




I'm currently testing out this wall color in my living room, but love the photo for nursery inspiration to!


 
Definitely doing my own version of this cute print!



No comments:

Post a Comment